Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Road to Graduation

Hello,
Its been hella busy since the day we finished the final exam. Now the graduation ceremony is just one week away! I'm kinda nervous overwhelmed and excited at the same time. 
There's too many things to be done within 3 weeks. I have to prep for my family needs and tour when they're in town for my graduation, while in the mean time, pack-sort out-get rid of my stuff that has been built up to infinity these passed 6 yrs and half. How crazy is that? 

I wanna take my sweet time wrapping everythng up, so things are going too slow right now hahaha.
Wish me luck! I guess part of me still find its hard to let go and to accept the fact that I'm leaving so soon. Cairo might have been rough on me but I've spent quarter of my life here, so we might have bond in a way words cannot describe.
The Great Hall, Christ Church College Oxford



mar d:
should I just keep chasing pavement?

No comments:

Post a Comment